Atlassian Cloud Migration: Minimize Costs, Reduce Headaches, Accelerate Benefits
Instantly Download Presentation Slides and Watch the Recording!
What you'll Learn...
Many organizations have adopted cloud-first strategies and mandated moving business-critical tools to the cloud. But cloud migrations can be tricky, and what might seem simple or straightforward can quickly turn into a painful process with stalled progress, frustrated users, and increased costs. In this webinar, our expert panel will review best practices for a successful migration, and what to expect along the way, so you can experience the benefits of moving to Atlassian Cloud while avoiding major speed bumps that often occur with a ground-to-cloud migration.
This webinar covers:
- The benefits of migrating your Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, and JSM to Atlassian Cloud
- The true cost of a Cloud migration, including Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and ROI
- Best practices to help you prep for your migration (consolidating Atlassian instances, removing outdated apps, archiving old projects and schemes, etc.)
- What timeline you can expect for the various phases of your migration so there are no surprises once it begins
- How an Atlassian Solution Partner can accelerate your journey to Cloud and help you quickly reap the benefits of your new Atlassian environment
- ...and more!
Founder and President, StarCIO
Isaac is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Driving Digital: The Leader’s Guide to Business Transformation Through Technology, and has written over five hundred articles as a contributing editor at InfoWorld and Social, Agile and Transformation. He keynotes on digital transformation topics and helps business, technology, and digital leaders drive culture, practice, and technology changes.
Sr Solutions Engineer, Atlassian
Anderson has been at Atlassian since 2017, and in his current role as a Sr Solutions Engineer, he helps advise customers in teamwork solutions. He first realized the value of Atlassian products after implementing them as a technical product owner at a startup. Anderson carried that experience into a hyper-growth enterprise and leveraged the complete Atlassian toolset focused on supporting the global DevOps cycle for applications. Having been an Atlassian customer, end-user, admin, and now employee for the better part of a decade, Anderson enjoys facilitating teamwork with the Atlassian toolset as it continues to evolve at scale.